Click here for the original recipe.
- 1 block of parmesan cheese, roughly cubed
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Small bunch fresh basil leaves
- 50g olive oil
- 500g Minced beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock paste (Thermomix Basic Cookbook)
- 700 g tomato passata
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 serves spaghetti (we use Dove Farm’s brown rice pasta)
- Place parmesan into bowl and grate for 10 seconds/speed 10. Set aside
- Place carrot and zucchini into bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 5. Set aside
- Place onion, garlic, oregano and basil into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7.
- Add oil and minced beef and cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on + , placing basket instead of MC onto TM bowl lid.
- Add remaining ingredients including carrot and zucchini mix and cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees on + , placing basket instead of MC onto TM bowl lid.
- When the sauce has 10 minutes remaining, start cooking pasta on the stove top (250g of the Dove’s farm spaghetti takes 10 minutes to cook)
- Serve pasta with sauce and parmesan cheese