Click here for the original recipe.
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Corn chips (we use Luke’s organic blue corn and lentil multigrain chips)
- 3 chicken breasts
- 900 grams water
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 0.5 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cumin
- 0.5 teaspoon Onion powder
- 20 grams red onion
- 8 sprigs coriander, leaves
- 1 tomato, halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Avocados
- 20 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- 300 grams fresh tomatoes
- 4 sprigs coriander, including leaves and roots
- 20 grams remainder of red onion
- 1 clove garlic, small, or use half a clove
- 1 red chilli, (for added heat)
- 0.5 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 0.5 green capsicum, roughly chopped
- 15 grams olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- To make guacamole add onion and coriander to bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
- Add tomato and chop 5 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 5 seconds Reverse + speed 5. Set aside
- Without cleaning bowl make salsa by placing onion, garlic, coriander and chilli into bowl. Chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
- Add capsicum and chop 5 sec speed 5
- Add oil and saute 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 5.
- Add tomatoes, sugar and salt into bowl and cook for 5 minutes, Varoma speed 4. Set aside.
- While salsa is cooking cut chicken breasts into rough cubes (doesn’t need to be too small, as chicken will be shredded later). Coat the chicken in spices and salt and pepper and place into Varoma dish.
- Add 900 grams water to bowl and place Varoma on top. Cook for 16 minutes, Varoma, speed 4.
- Tip out the water and place chicken into bowl and shred for 4 seconds, speed 5, reverse. Shred for longer if required
- Microwave a layer of corn chips sprinkled with cheddar cheese then serve with shredded chicken, salsa, guacamole and coriander